Her owner has been found and she's on her way home
This Borzoi was found running with another Borzoi. They separated and the kind woman could only get one of them. She was found in Valencia, CA last night about 8 PM Pacific Time. Elaine Kilmer is on her way to pick her up.
She looks to me like a puppy possible but it's hard to tell from the picture. Honestly, she could be a Borzoi mix but she is obviously Borzoi enough that we will claim her.
The kind lady who found her is putting up Found Flyers in the neighborhood and we will run a found ad in the local newspaper. The local Animal Control has been notified
that we have her.
If anyone has any information about this dog, please contact Carol Backers
firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-409-2129 toll free 888-264-8898
LOST/MISSING - 4-1/2 month old silver and white borzoi puppy female. See link below for more information and photo:
UPDATE / SAD CLOSURE OF Shamus' Story
Updated February 4, 2014:
If you would like to light a candle for Shamus to help him on his way to the Rainbow Bridge please do so here:
LOST 9 YO M BORZOI IN RAMSEY, MN (approx. 25 mi. North of Minneapolis, MN) on 11/5/13:
- Date Lost: 11-05-2013 1:00 PM
- Dog's Name: Shamus (WindnSatin Ka Riu del sol)
- Breed of Dog: Borzoi
- Gender: Male
- Neutered / Spayed: unaltered
- Nearest Landmark: Close to Armstrong Blvd in Ramsey between Armstrong Kennels and Kings Ranch
- City where lost: Ramsey
- Zip Code: 55303
- County: USA
- Color or Markings: Cream with black fringe
- Dog's Age: 9
- Dog's Weight: 100 pounds
- Dog's Demeanor: Friendly
- Dog was: Microchipped
- Wearing Collar
- No tags
- Any information on how lost, description etc: Took off while I was at work
- Contact's Name: Lee
- Contact's Phone Number: (612) 221-5072
- Contact's E-mail address: email@example.com
Reece is still lost & no sightings
Disappeared from home off Buchanan Road in LE by the prison. White borzoi with a grey spot on his back. No collar. VERY OLD! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE HIM! I really want him home safe. Please please help me get him home safe. If you see him please contact: Ashlee Stanton 903-691-2195
To print copies for use at borzoi events (shows, walks, meet the breed): click on the above image to download the pdf & save it to your desktop. Then either:
- Burn it onto a CD & carry it to your favorite printshop.
- Use FEDEX/Kinkos to print online at fedexkinkos.com
- For the printer savy with a really good color printer, do it yourself.
By printing them yourself, you keep money in NBRF coffers for Borzoi in need.